WEEKDAY AFTERNOON SCHEDULE: May 13 - 24
3—4pm. This World of Humans with Nathan Lents
· Tu Th - UWS Neighbors - Make Music Harlem - 2018. Paracademia
5—6pm. Bar Crawl Radio
· Mo We Fr – BCR #44 – Conversation with four Vietnam Veterans on Memorial Day 2019.
· Tu Th - BCR #44-BONUS - Conversation with members of Hudson Warehouse on their Veteran's Day Program.
· Tu Th - Long Island History Project – The Ludlow Family of Riverside-Islip Town.
7—8pm. UWS Neighbors
· Tu Th - Yard Sale: Narrated Version - a musical about suburban living by Melanie Bean
8—9:30pm – Life Out Loud – SIRI
9:30 —10:30pm -- Evening Peace with Art Davis
10:30—11:30pm. Interview with Charles Tolliver featuring his "Paper Man" re-issue.
Copyright © 2018 Upper West Side Radio - All Rights Reserved.