WEEKDAY AFTERNOON SCHEDULE: May 13 - 24
3—4pm. This World of Humans with Nathan Lents
· Tu Th - UWS Neighbors - Make Music Harlem - 2018. Paracademia
5—6pm. Bar Crawl Radio
· Mo We Fr – BCR #42 – Conversation with Transportation Alternatives Organizer Erwin Figueroa
· Tu Th - BCR #41 - "I bogarted this Podcast" with B&A from 5Napkin
· Mo We Fr – Portfolio Career Podcast – Interview of Chris Sparks & Georgie Ann Getton McKoy: "The Art of Getting Sh*t Done."
· Tu Th - Long Island History Project – "Cynthia Shor and Walt Whitman's Birthplace"
7—8pm. UWS Neighbors
· Tu Th - Yard Sale: Narrated Version - a musical about suburban living by Melanie Bean
8—9:30pm – Life Out Loud – SIRI
9:30 —10:30pm -- Evening Peace with Art Davis
10:30—11:30pm. Interview with Charles Tolliver featuring his "Paper Man" re-issue.
Copyright © 2018 Upper West Side Radio - All Rights Reserved.